Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Apologies

One of the scariest but most interesting facts about me is that I like to read people.  I am not sure why, but I like to know what is going on behind the eyes.  I generally desire knowing what I shouldn't know, what a person is thinking, what they didn't say as opposed to what they did, where their coming from- even their deepest darkest secrets.

Maybe this is because I am in the people business.  Perhaps it is because I am a freak.  I really do not know.

What I do know is that one of the most valuable ideas that I have learned in recent years is the "fight of flight" tendency.  Once I was able to understand this idea, I  was able to understand people's actions, on occasion.  Having a very elementary understanding of Game Theory did not hurt either.

When it became obvious to me that I was not doing as well as I should have with my dear blog, I had the option of fighting harder to accomplish the goals I set for myself... or fleeing from the whole operation.

Guess which one I picked.

This is my reintroduction spiel.  I hope that I have not evaporated my entire following on Minor Musings... I hope that some will come back and read my words.  I hope that my writing improves with time.  

More than anything else, I hope that you will forgive me for leaving so abruptly and forgetting to write- literally and figuratively.

Clott

1 comment: