Tuesday, August 9, 2011

That Warm Feeling

This blog will most likely be strange, wonderful, and short, which is kinda like a good sermon.  Most good sermons have strong beginnings, powerful endings and the two are very close together.

However, have you ever noticed that when you feel cold, your whole body can warm up when one part of the body is warmed?  Yesterday I was extremely chilled in my bedroom (my family keeps the house in the 60's year round and my bedroom is the chilliest) so I went to the kitchen and I put my hands under warm water.  Instantly my legs, which had goose bumps just seconds before, started to radiate heat.  Small?  Yes.  Real? Not a clue.  Effective? Absolutely.

So as I thought about how the simple water warmed by body, I wondered where this experience could equally apply. 

Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment