Saturday, September 3, 2011

Really Just a Quarter...

Today was a long day but it was a fulfilling day.  I decided to stay local and explore more as well as take time to build up my fledgling relationships with all of my campus friends.   So I just stuck around here, talked, swam, goofed off.  Not much homework… which means tomorrow will be hefty.

This is really like one quarter of a blog, as I will flesh out today’s adventure later.  So sorry for posting this both late and incomplete, but I figured that if Minor Musings was a DAILY blog, I needed to put something up.

Speaking of writing, I have been thinking about it more lately.  My dear youth minister friend from Sulphur, Kathy, is always telling young adults to have the “second job” that you do on the side.  I think mine may be writing.  I doubt I’m that good at it, but for some reason I have been hearing a lot of positive feedback from this blog.  The compliments are stroking my ego- enough that I think writing may be a part of my professional life.  We’ll see.

Blessings to all.  I will put pictures of today’s travels up tomorrow with the full story!

No comments:

Post a Comment